- Murray Evennett has worked in the commercial and Industrial property industry
since 1995 after completing Business Management at the then Technikon Natal
and the Estate Agents Board Exam.
- He started as a Commercial & Industrial Property Broker, moving to the United
Kingdom working for a property developer and then returning to join The
Investec Property Group as a Portfolio Manager
- He left Investec to start his own Property Management Company under Evennett
Property which is a quality property management agent offering professionalism
and the ability to provide an excellent, all encompassing service to ensure that
your asset is protected and increases in value on a consistent basis.
- Our Intention is to provide a management that ensures your asset is being
managed to its best advantage.
- Our Aim is to build a long term relationship with you, the property owner, by
removing the difficulties with which you are faced and allowing you to reap the
benefits of holding property while obtaining a favourable return on your
- Our Belief is that communication and transparency is vital, with honesty and
integrity forming the base of Evennett Property
An Insight to Property Management
- We are both the rent collector and the expert in the management field, thus
combining the spheres of property and asset management including:
- rent collection,
- project management,
- preventative and planned maintenance,
- property reports,
- market analysis,
- legal aspects including litigation, town planning etc.
- Our Function is to ensure that Landlords are aware of developments in the
property market including demographics, town planning and the general
- We are the eyes and ears for you and will suggest the best way to maximise the
performance of your asset, the correct rentals which may be achieved for the
property and even if / when you should sell the asset.